Our recent 5 top reviews for the restaurant
Posted on May 03, 2019 by Greenport Kitchen
At Greenport Kitchen, we are proud of our food standards, our staff's attentiveness and our chef’s great effort with allergen requirements. We try our hardest to make your dining experience the best that it can be and here are a few reviews from customers just like you who have dined with us. Make sure you book your visit soon.
1. “Went here on the night before the marathon for a quick dinner. The place filled up fast when we were in there. We had 4 adults and 2 kids. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the food came quickly. Jose was our server and he was excellent - efficient, knowledgeable with great communication skills and sense of humour. I had the pizza and it was delicious. Overall very impressive.”
2. “Delicious meal and great customer service. Thoroughly enjoyed my meal highly recommended.”
3. “This is the hotel restaurant for the Hampton Inn. This is *not* your average US hotel chain restaurant. The steaks and burgers are grilled on a Kamado Joe (ie Green Egg rival) and are quite good. Food is made to order and tastes fresh. If you are tired of walking around London and want something in the hotel, eat here.”
4. “I visited while staying at the Hampton. It was British pie week and I chose the chicken pie. Nice pastry, good sauce, chicken and mushroom both tasty. Served with chips and peas - both fine. Travelling on your own (business) sometimes results in mediocre service. Not the case on this visit, the staff were smiley and made me feel welcome.”
5. “We ate our Valentines dinner here whilst staying at the Hampton by Hilton hotel for the night. Initially the waitress could not understand the allergen requirements for sulphites, so the chef came to our table, looked up what sulphites were present in various foods and made me a lovely meal of herb-crusted salmon and salad. Although there was not a huge menu choice, what we had was lovely. My husband had a lovely ribeye steak, perfectly cooked and with a delicious sauce. We would definitely eat here again if we stayed at the hotel next time we stay in London.”